#Job No. cc1030ab.
1st Line Support
£25,000 to £28,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Lunch + Parking
1st Line Support required for a very successful worldwide manufacturer. The company are a global family run business with locations all over the world, this an opportunity to play an integral part within the business offering long term stability.
The role will candidates from any background who are confident with 1st line IT support. It is essential you have experience working on windows operating systems such as windows 7/8 and 10. You must also be able to demonstrate technical experience supporting Microsoft Windows Server, using AD, Group Policy, Exchange and SQL server applications.
The role itself involved dealing with day to day technical problems, implementing and rolling out solutions and updates on the computer and server infrastructure, the Voice and IP data network infrastructure as well as assisting the IT Manager on specific projects. This will involve installing and configuring local computer hardware, operating systems and applications. You will also be responsible for troubleshooting systems, networking problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
This is an excellent opportunity for an IT Support Technician to join a global organisation, the company are looking for an ambitious individual to support the IT manager and support the company’s growth.
The role in brief:
* Installing and configuring local computer hardware, operating systems and applications
* Supporting worldwide computer systems and networks
* Troubleshooting systems, networking problems, diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults
* Setting up new user accounts, profiles and dealing with password issues
* Very occasional travel
The person required:
* Experienced system administrator
* Confident using Windows 7/8 and 10
* Able to use SharePoint and Office 365