#Job No. TD519a.
Administration Assistant (Parts Administration)
£20,000 to £23,000 + Paid Overtime + 24 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays, rising to 28 + 8% Pension + 2 Annual Pay Reviews + Formal Training
Monday to Friday (08:00 to 16:00)
Administration Assistant required for a leading agricultural company who can provide a stable role with ongoing training and devolvement.
The role will suit candidates with any experience in an administrative role, looking to for a new technical challenge or experience/interest in machinery/vehicles/agriculture. You will need to be organised and confident speaking with customers over the phone and face to face. You will need to be a strong communicator with internal teams to ensure all job cards are up to date and parts for required jobs are in stock.
The Administration Assistant role will involve the support of customers and internal teams with part identification and inquiries. You will check in purchased goods, complete annual stock takes, process invoices and reconcile warranty claims. You will work in a team of 2 in the parts team to support the ongoing work of the branch to ensure all parts requirements can be met for the customer.
* Liaising with clients on the phone and face to face to understand their requirements
* Complete annual stock checks
* Reconcile warranty claims and be the point of contact during the returns process
* From an administrative background and/or have an interest in machinery/parts/vehicles/agriculture
* Confident speaking with customers face to face and over the phone
* Attention to detail and well organised