#Job No. RM591A.
Health, Safety & Quality Administrator (Production)
Monday to Thursday 7.30am to 4pm, Friday 7.30am to 2.30pm
£23,576 + Share Save Scheme + Company Pension + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Health, Safety & Quality Administrator required for a well-established company who are part of a larger well known manufacturing group.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Quality Administrator/ Officer from any lab/ production or manufacturing based environment. You will have knowledge and understanding of current health and safety legislation, regulations, codes of practice and have experience of working towards or maintaining ISO 9001 and/or ISO 14001.
Your role will be primarily office based but you will be required to work with production and on the shop floor as required. Day to day you will be involved in helping to oversee the plants Health, Safety, Quality and environmental systems by working to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 standards. You will assist in H &S events, complete spot checks and mini audits and attend H & S management meetings. You will ensure all product non-conformities are reported and corrective actions taken. You will help to complete product processing checks and investigate any customer quality issues. You will complete regular audits of staff training records and nominate H &S representatives.
The company are a well established production facility with sites all across the UK. This is a great opportunity to join a successful team with a very low staff turnover and high customer satisfaction rates.
* Office based role.
* Manage and maintain the local H&S policy, developing best practice.
* To maintain the internal H&S & quality & environmental audit schedule.
* Help to maintain company QMS system including product processing checks.
* Help to investigate customer quality issues.
* Ensure all non-conformities and deficiency reports are investigated and corrective actions taken.
* To send all accidents, RIDDOR’s, near misses & H&S paperwork to the Technical Dept. Co-ordinator
The Health, Safety & Quality Administrator:
* A proven background in Quality Assurance/ Administration
* Previous work experience in a lab/ production or manufacturing background.
* Experience managing and maintaining H & S policies.
* Confident using Microsoft Office.