#Job No. KS152.
Area Sales Manager (Sales Exeecutive)
£32,500 + Highly Competitive Commission Structure (realistic OTE £65,000 to £70,000)
Potential earnings up to £90,000/£100,000 for very high performers!
Benefits include – Fully Expensed Car, Fuel Card, Expenses, 6% Employer and 4% Employee Pension Contributions, Broadband Allowance
Area Sales Manager sought for a hugely successful and expanding international manufacturer of materials handling machinery.
The successful candidate will benefit from comprehensive training and a highly rewarding remuneration package and structured career development.
The role will be suited to those with proven sales experience and competent IT/CRM systems experience. Those with any knowledge of machinery/vehicle lease sales and knowledge of mobile plant/materials handling equipment will be well suited although ALL engineering machinery/equipment sales backgrounds will be considered.
Based from home, the role is autonomous covering Northamptonshire. You’ll manage your own diary and must be confident generating new business along with some existing customer accounts. You need to ensure target progress is kept on track. The role involves selling forklifts from stock so lead times are quick enabling quick lead time and very high on target earning. You will attend meeting with the sales management and director to discuss performance and strategy to maximise performance.
The company are an international brand and a house hold name within their global market place. An excellent employer and a real chance to earn a fantastic OTE and have real structured career development.
The role in brief:
* Sale/lease of materials handling equipment to a variety of industries
* Work to a defined number of units sold per annum.
* Primarily based from home with contact to a regional office when needed.
* Territory is Northamptonshire.
The Person Required:
* An experienced sales professional from a face to face B2B capacity within a technical engineering machinery/product sales environment.
* Any mobile plant/heavy vehicle sales experience ideal but ALL backgrounds will be considered.
* Highly motivated with a professional sales approach