#Job No. JS244b.
Assistant Plumber (Field Service Engineer/Water Hygiene Treatment)
Wokingham (South / South East)
Competitive Salary + Van + Pension + Holiday + Fuel Card + Laptop + Phone + Extensive Training
Monday to Friday (8 hour on site working Day) + 1 in 3 Weekend rota
Assistant Plumber required for a market leading service provider in the water industry who can provide excellent ongoing training and the opportunity to work with experts in the industry.
The Assistant Plumber will need to have some experience with water treatment equipment. Ideally you will have experience of ACoP L8 (Legionnaires) and water safety standards (BS6700, BS8558, BS EN 607, HGS274), however training will be provided. You will cover clients based in the Wokingham and surrounding areas including into London. Candidates from plumbing and Leisure water treatment backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The Assistant Plumber role will involve the maintenance, repair, upkeep and installation of water treatment systems. You will go into various commercial properties including offices, schools and hospitals. You will be responsible for servicing and maintaining all types of systems, and water treatment equipment, including water softeners, chlorine dioxide units, UV disinfection units, testing of closed systems, descaling, disinfecting, taking samples, cleaning and disinfection of tanks and associated pipework You will work in a growing team of around 15 and report directly to the Engineering Manager.
The Assistant Plumber Role:
* Maintenance, repair and installation of water treatment systems
* Covering Wokingham, London and surrounding areas
The Assistant Plumber:
* Experience with water systems and water safety standards.
* Worked on water treatment systems including hygiene and sampling.
* Plumbers, Assistant Plumbers, Building Services Technicians and those from leisure with experience in water treatment are encouraged to apply as extensive training is available.