#Job No. RM506.
Assistant Transport Coordinator (Planning)
Monday to Friday
£20,000 to £25,000 per annum + Great Benefits Package!
Assistant Transport Coordinator required for an established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a busy centralised logistics team and take your next step into a fast paced career.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a busy office administration environment however those with experience in a transport or logistics style environment will be highly advantageous. You will be computer literate on Microsoft packages including Excel and have strong organisational skills.
You will work within a centralised team to help efficiently plan and allocate collections and deliveries to sites across the UK. You will be primarily office based communicating with suppliers, customers and key points of contact at each site to ensure products are collected and delivered on time. You will support the team with data inputting delivery tracking and monitoring of the dispatch process.
The company are the largest service provider in their industry in the UK and can offer long term career stability. This is a brand new role due to growth and the successful candidate will receive internal training on their bespoke systems.
* Helping to plan and allocate collections and deliveries for sites across the UK.
* Monitor bookings, late deliveries and complaints.
* Confirm and update deliveries for invoice.
* Data inputting.
* Liaising with key customers, hauliers and internal staff.
The Assistant Transport Co-Ordinator:
* Previous experience in a busy office administration role.
* Confident using Excel and Microsoft Packages.
* Strong communicator both over the phone and in person.
* Willingness to learn.