#Job No. EA69.
£12.50 per hour review after Probation Circa £13ph) + Overtime Opportunities Paid at Premium + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + 3% Matched Pension + Life Assurance
Monday to Thursday, 7.30am to 4.30pm
Fridays early finish, 12.30pm
Auto Electrician required for a manufacturer of public service vehicles. Offering overtime paid at premium rates, a great working environment and a varied role where no day is the same.
The Successful Auto Electrician will have previous experience as an Auto Electrician. Those with heavy vehicle experience would be advantageous, although not essential as training is provided.
The Auto Electrician Role:
* Completing electrical installations on vehicles based on schematics and electrical diagrams.
* Fitting emergency lighting, battery systems and bespoke wiring harnesses to vehicles.
* Full electrical wiring of the vehicles.
The Successful Auto Electrician:
* Will have previous experience as an Auto Electrician from relevant background.
* Those with heavy vehicle experience would be advantageous, although not essential as training is provided.