#Job No. JS142.
Business Development Executive
£26,000 Basic Salary OTE at least £48,000 + Uncapped Commission + 20 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays + Pension
This an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing manufacturer who are recruiting due to expansion. You will work with a friendly, professional sales team in a role where you can maximise earnings with a high realistic OTE and uncapped commission.
The successful candidate will be a Sales professional from an engineering/technical background, candidates with a knowledge of the print industry are encouraged to apply but this is by no means essential. You will need prior experience of both account management and new business development, and will receive full product training where required. There is frequent global travel required with this role so candidates must be happy with regular stay away.
In this role you will be tasked with managing existing client relationships as well as developing new business initially in Europe, there is a frequent requirement to travel abroad to meet clients, agents, and develop resell channels to the print industry. You will spend on average 1 week in 4 abroad though naturally this can vary.
Commercial dealings will predominantly be with agents and resellers, with the requirement to liaise directly with the end user, on technical queries and updates on timescales. You will work in a Sales team of 3 who collectively cover Europe, Asia, and the Americas, working closely with the Sales Director and receiving full product training if required.
The company are a rapidly growing manufacturer, they are looking to double their turnover by the end of 2019. This is a great opportunity to have a big influence on a small yet well established and ambitious manufacturer, whilst earning a high realistic OTE with uncapped commission.
* Account management and new business development
* Frequent travel abroad, c. 1 week in 4 though this can vary
* Commercial dealings predominantly with agents and resellers
* Providing technical support and updates to end customer
* Providing on-site and on-line presentations
* Experience selling into engineering/technical environments
* Happy with frequent international travel
* Experience using a CRM system
* Experience using Microsoft office, word, excel and powerpoint