#Job No. EA207.
(Company relocating to Newquay this year, currently located in Lostwithiel)
£21,000 to £26,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm.
CAD Technician required for an expanding manufacturer of electronic products. This family owned company can offer stability and a friendly working environment.
The Successful CAD Technician will have previous experience of using AutoCAD or Inventor, in 2D and 3D. You will need to be able to work around dimensions to break drawings down for fixtures.
The CAD Technician Role:
* To assist in Mould Tools, Jig, fixtures designs and CAD based assembly documentation creation.
* Converting 3D drawings to 2D assembly manuals.
* To document production assembly routines for technicians to follow in production.
* Taking instructions from the General Manager as the direct report.
The Successful CAD Technician:
* You will have previous experience of using AutoCAD or Inventor, in 2D and 3D.
* You will need to be able to work around dimensions to break drawings down for fixtures.