#Job No. GR259.
CAD Technician (2D AutoCAD)
£26,000 to £30,000 + Bonus Scheme + 24 Days holiday + Bank holidays + Potential overtime opportunities.
Monday to Friday – 8.30AM to 5PM. Flexible hours.
CAD Technician required for an industry leading company in Somerset. This is a great opportunity for a 2D CAD Technician to join an innovative company offering the opportunity to grow within a team and receive great recognition for your designs.
To apply for the CAD Technician role, you must be confident with 2D CAD software. Candidates from any bespoke design background are encouraged to apply. Those from the furniture/kitchen sector will have a considerable advantage.
You will be responsible for taking individual projects from drawing to completion and drawing projects using AutoCAD to create a mixture of bespoke and modified designs. You will also be responsible for producing a cutting/manufacturing list, issuing it to the factory for manufacture and help to create and amend CNC drill and punch programs.
This is a great opportunity to join a dynamic team in an expanding department and work for a company where quality is at the forefront of their products.
The CAD Technician Role:
* Using CAD software to carry out 2D bespoke designs.
* Producing cutting/manufacturing lists for each project.
* Projects overseen from start to finish on a 6-week time scale.
The CAD Technician:
* Must be proficient with ANY 2D CAD software (ideally AutoCAD).
* Experience in ANY bespoke design background.
* Keen to develop in a team.
* Candidates with experience of additional software such as 3D Solidworks are encouraged to apply, however, this is NOT essential.