#Job No. JS26.
£22,000 to £25,000 + Overtime + 25 Days Holiday + Training
CAD Technician required for a growing company who are continuing to win large contracts in their field and are currently one of the market leaders. The company are renowned for training and developing their staff.
The successful candidate will ideally transfer from a construction or architectural design background. Advanced experience in AutoCAD or similar 3D CAD software will be advantageous. An applicant who has experience of preparing technical drawings is encouraged to apply.
The role will be 100% office based and working within a design team of 6. The remit of the role will be working from architect’s drawings and using AutoCAD to develop whole-house construction drawings to be used to erect pre-fabricated and bespoke houses, hotels and apartment blocks. The role will entail liaising with clients, engineers, site operatives and architects to take structural designs from initial stages to completion.
The company have a great reputation in their industry and are currently in a stage of growth. They design and manufacture the end product for both a residential and commercial market. They offer a great work environment and training for a candidate with the right attitude and a willingness to learn.
* 3D AutoCAD design of timber products.
* Working on multiple projects, taking designs from initial stages to completion.
* Using WoodEngine and Pamir software to produce drawings for the manufacture and erection of timber frame panels, floors, and trusses. Training will be provided.
* Will have experience of AutoCAD or similar 3D CAD software.
* Will have a good understanding of architect drawings.
* Ideally hold a construction/design-based degree or similar qualification
* Ideally transfer from a construction design/architectural design/engineering background.