#Job No. JS43a.
£35,000 to £45,000 (DOE)+ 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Company Pension
Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 17:00
CAD Technician required within a well-known and respected company who are in a phase of continuous growth. They offer long term job security and progression opportunities for the successful candidate.
The role will be suited to a CAD Technician from all kinds of engineering backgrounds. Any experience of the construction industry will be highly advantageous. Structural design in general is also ideal. Candidates must be proficient in using AutoCAD 2D and 3D to be considered.
The role will mainly be office based using 2D/3D AutoCAD to draft drawings from customer specifications and architects to be handed over to the operations team for installation. Occasionally you will be required to travel to client locations to carry out site surveys. In this role you will liaise with the commercial team to ensure quotes/estimates are profitable. The company are willing to train and develop candidates with an attitude and willingness to learn.
The company are a very well-known and respected lifting equipment manufacturer and service provider to customers all over the UK and offer long term job security and great internal training for the right person
* Using AutoCAD 2D/3D to draft drawings
* Liaising with the Operations Team for installation
* Approximate 80/20 split of office based to work on customer sites
* Technical training within the construction and hoists industry
The Person Required:
* Experienced in a design role
* Must have experience using AutoCAD 2D/3D
* Any structural design is beneficial but is not essential
* Candidates from a construction background will have an advantage but is not essentialDraughtsperson (Construction)