#Job No. MH914.
CAD Technician (AutoCAD 2D/Structural/Design)
£24,000 to £28,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
CAD Technician sought within successful and growing construction based manufacturing brand offering long term secure employment in a very friendly and supportive working environment.
The role will be suited to those with good AutoCAD 2D experience with the ability to create working engineering drawings from initial basic draughts/designs. You will need to have at least a junior grasp of structural design, maths, loads and pressures for the purpose of designing structural timber/metal products.
The role of CAD Technician will report to the CAD Manager and form part of a team of 5 other experienced design professionals, you will be entirely location based with regular liaison with manufacturing teams on work to be carried out and assisting with any manufacturing issues.
The company are now at a headcount of 130 employees and are still experiencing steady growth across the company as a whole. The successful candidate will benefit from long term job security and any additional training identified as a need will be supported to aid in individual development.
The role in brief:
* Convert initial designs into working engineering drawings using AutoCAD 2D
* Work in support of and report directly to the CAD Manager
* Liaise with manufacturing teams on all projects where needed
The Person Required:
* Experienced with AutoCAD 2D
* Able to interpret mechanical/Structural drawings and convert into working engineering drawings