#Job No. MC520.
Up to £42,473 + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Contributory Pension
08:00 to 16:30 Monday to Friday
Certifications Engineer required for an industry leading fast paced manufacturer based in West Drayton. This is a great opportunity for someone with experience ensuring products conform with standards to join a growing company who are recognised on an international scale.
To apply for this role you will have experience as a certifications engineer but come from ANY manufacturing background such as plumbing, electrical, construction, food packaging, toys or healthcare products. You will ideally have experience working with raw materials and manufacturing techniques.
The main emphasis of this role will be to maintain product certification and conformity with standards, guidelines and regulations which will include, but will not be limited to, WRAS approval, EC1935/2004 and CE Marking. You will work closely with new products but also existing products which undergo material changes to ensure they conform.
Within the role you will be responsible for developing and maintaining of new and existing certification liaising with the product development team, suppliers, and external accredited labs.
The main emphasis of this is to ensure that all product materials, and the method of manufacturing in place conforms with the required standards and regulations.
This is a great opportunity for a certification engineer to work for an expanding business that have an outstanding reputable known on an international scale.
* Maintaining product certification and compliance files.
* Managing new and existing products conformity.
* Maintaining and enhancing 3rd party relationships for consultancy, testing and certification activities.
* ANY Manufacturing background – ideally plastic, metal related
* Knowledge of certification requirements, legislation, and international regulations.
* Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
* Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team