#Job No. TD443.
Charge Hand (Supermarket Car Parks)
£19,073 + 20 Days Holiday and Bank holiday + Training and Development + Company Pension + Benefits
Monday to Friday 40 hour week
The Charge Hand role will involve the management of the company trolley and shop services, to ensure all service are provided to the highest standards. You will ensure the team are returning all trolleys/wheelchairs/electric scooters to the relevant areas and any faults are reported to the technical team to be repaired. The role will involve managing the team’s hours and logging holiday requests. You will need to hold a BE license to operate a tractor and trailer day to day. You will need to be flexible working weekend shifts.
The Charge Hand role will suit candidates from any background who are confident managing teams and confident with Microsoft Office. You will need to be comfortable working in outdoor environment, because you will be based in a superstore with a large outdoor car park. You will be in a customer facing role, therefore you will need to be professional and comfortable dealing with occasional customer queries. You will move trolleys across a large outdoor environment to the designated location.
The role will provide a long term and stable career with ongoing training and career opportunities.
* Managing a team of operative to provide a high level of services to the client retail needs
* Dealing with occasional customer queries
* Reporting faults to technical team
* The role involves manual labour and working as a team member pushing trolleys back to store as well as supervising staff
* The role will involve being included on some weekend shifts so applicants must be available and willing for weekend working
* From any background, must be comfortable managing a team
* Confident using Microsoft office to log hours and reports
* You will need to hold a BE license to operate a tractor and trailer day to day.