#Job No. TW472A.
Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
£80,000 + Performance Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Chief Financial Officer required by a rapidly growing start-up arm of an established hi tech company. This is a newly created role that is key for the business.
The successful Chief Financial Officer will have held a managerial role in a start-up or an early stage company and will have operated in an entrepreneurial environment. A proven track record of fund raising and managing finances is required.
This is an exciting chance to really put your stamp on a position and positively impact a business. You can implement your ideas in a growing business that is embarking on a huge investment programme. This will be a fast paced and varied role working to support the CEO.
You will really be able to see the results of your hard work in this role. Your work will directly contribute towards the future success and structured growth of the business
The Chief Financial Officer Role:
* Fund Raising by working in partnership with the CEO.
* Externally working with bankers, lending institutions, private and public funders and brokers, particularly within the high technology start-ups sector.
* Creating and managing the financial model and financial reports.
* Creating, maintaining and distributing the financial marketing and promotion materials.
* Maintaining constant communications with investors, brokers etc.
The Chief Financial Officer:
* Proven track record of fund raising and managing finances is required.
* Will have held a managerial role in start-up or early stage technology company ideally.
* Able to build financial systems for the company from scratch.