#Job No. DW96a.
CNC Maintenance Engineer (Permanent Nights)
£45,000 to £55,000 DOE + Pension + Holiday + Benefits
Monday to Friday 10.00pm to 6.00am
CNC Maintenance Engineer (Permanent Nights) required for a family run and successful company in the Burnley area. They are looking for a motivated individual who wants to be part of a growing company who provide consistent training and are looking to expand into multiple areas of engineering.
The ideal CNC Maintenance Engineer will be familiar with servicing and repairing CNC. The successful candidates must have experience with FANUC Controls and be either electrically biased or multiskilled, however strong mechanical candidates will also be considered. The machinery will be a variety across Vertical and Horizontal machine tool and Lathes.
This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer to join a company which is looking to grow extensively, provide training and a fantastic working environment and other excellent benefits.
* CNC maintenance Engineer (Permanent Nights)
* Repair and Service on a variety of CNC Machinery such as Lathes
* Working to customer specifications to provide a quality service
* Service/Maintenance Engineer/CNC Engineer/Electrical Engineer
* Must be experienced with FANUC Controls
* Multi-skilled or electrically biased (will consider mechanical for an excellent engineer)
* Experienced in reactive breakdown and preventative maintenance
* Experience Mazak controls, Siemens or Heidenhain would be beneficial but not essential