#Job No. KS273.
Up to £29,000 + 6% Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (Increases in time) + Private Healthcare (after probation)
Monday to Thursday 7am to 4pm & 7am to 12pm Friday (39 Hours a week)
CNC Programmer position within a leading manufacturing company. The company have a culture of entrepreneurial spirit, innovation and high standards. You will enjoy working in a people focused business.
The role will suit those with experience of Radan and have knowledge and use of sheet metal machinery such as Laser, Guillotine, CNC Punch, Press Brake. You will need basic AutoCAD 2D skills to check files, dimensions and layouts.
In this role you will supply the manufacturing team with the relevant job information to create flat sheet metal patterns. You will create laser nests and programs for manufacturing. You’ll create plans for all standard, modified and bespoke products including BOM’s and all relevant paperwork. Full training on the company’s products will be given.
This is a great chance to join a business that is constantly evolving and offers progression. You’ll be encouraged to be a part of the business and have the freedom to create your own job satisfaction through ownership and continuous improvement.
* Supply manufacturing with information to produce the products
* Create Laser nests and programs for manufacturing
* Use Truboost and/or Trutops software
* Use Radan software
* Quality Assurance by inspection
* Create BOM’s
* Manage the stock level of all materials
* Based in Bedford but will move to Shefford once the Head Office has been redeveloped
To apply for the role, you must have:
* Experience of Radan
* Ideally have experience in Truboost and/or Trutops software
* AutoCAD 2D
* Use of Laser, guillotine, CNC Punch and Press Brake
* Team player
* Attention to detail