#Job No. MC385.
CNC Service Engineer
North West Territory (1 Hour Radius of Burnley)
£45,000-£60,000 DOE + Overtime available + Mileage + Progression Opportunities
DAYS ONLY – Monday to Friday
CNC Service Engineer required for a well established company who are currently undergoing an exciting period of growth. This is an ideal opportunity an experienced CNC Service Engineer looking for a days based role working within a small patch. The company have fantastic plans for the future and can offer a clear route to management for the successful candidate.
The ideal CNC Service Engineer will be familiar with servicing and repairing CNC Machines and be able to fault find/diagnostics using PLC. The role would appeal to multiskilled engineers with either a mechanical or electrical bias.
The successful candidate will be joining a team of eight service engineers and will be responsible for covering the North West Territory. You will carry out both reactive and planned maintenance to our existing and ever growing customer base.
This is a great opportunity for a Service Engineer to join a company which is looking to grow extensively. The can offer a great work life balance as there is no stay away or call out but would also suit those looking to develop in there career and they also offer clear progression plan for the successful candidate.
* CNC Service Engineer
* Repair and Service on a variety of CNC Machinery
* Working to customer specifications to provide a quality service
* Working on site and to our clients within the North West
* Working to deadlines to reduce machine down time
* Communicating effectively and reporting on all work done
* Service/Maintenance Engineer/CNC Engineer/Electrical Engineer
* Multi-skilled – Electrical and Mechanical exposure
* Experienced in reactive breakdown and preventative maintenance
* Hands on approach with the ability to spot opportunities for improvement
* Ability to self-manage and be flexible in your approach to work