#Job No. GR240.
CNC Setter Operator
Competitive + Paid Overtime + 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + In house training and progression opportunities
CNC Setter Operator required for rapidly expanding & stable manufacturer who work in a range of industries. You will benefit from excellent on the job training. The company have overtime opportunities and you’ll be working in an impressive facility.
The role will be suited to CNC setter operators from ANY precision machining environment. Those with experience working with Fanuc or Nakamura controlled machinery are encouraged to apply. You will be able to adjust programs to prove out.
You will be accountable for setting and operating CNC machinery in accordance with requirements. You will monitor products quality, keep product documentation up to date and ensure health and safety standards are adhered to at all times.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn from the best within an expanding and modernising facility. The company provide bespoke solutions to the likes of the laser, forensic, optometry, automotive and medical sectors so you will enjoy varied work. There is voluntary overtime available to top up your earnings.
The role in brief:
* CNC Turning set and operate responsibilities in a bespoke machining environment
* Working with Nakamura/live head lathes/Fanuc controls
* On-going training and development
* Chance to bump up your OTE with voluntary overtime
The person required:
* Experienced CNC Turning – ideally using multi spindle / live heads
* It is essential you feel confident reading and interpreting engineering drawings
* Looking for long term move within established business