#Job No. RM565.
CNC Setter/Programmer (Milling)
Monday to Friday 7.30am to 16.00pm
Circa £13 to £16 per hour + 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
CNC Setter/ Programmer required for a forward thinking niche manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to take the lead in the machine shop and work on a variety of machines and software as the workshop expands.
The Successful CNC Setter/Programmer will have previous experience of setting and operating manual milling and CNC milling equipment. You can have experience of programming any of the following Fanuc, Heidenhain, Mitsubishi or Prototrak controls programming experience.
The company has a smart, new manufacturing facility which has allowed the business to expand. They have an in house manufacturing and assembly department along with a purpose built test centre. This is a great role for those looking to be truly part of a small but growing company.
* Programming, Setting and Operating of CNC milling machines.
* Vast majority of CNC work will be milling. Work on manual milling machines will also be required.
* 40/60 split between programming and running the new programs.
* Maintaining cutter and material stock and general machine maintenance.
The Successful CNC Setter/Programmer:
* You will have previous experience of operating and setting CNC milling equipment.
* You will be required to have some controls programming experience. The company use Prototrak on their XYZ CNC Mill.
* Experience in other software such as Siemens, Fanuc, Heidenhain etc. will all transfer.