#Job No. TD514.
Up to £29,000 + 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Contributory Pension + Bonus + Health Care + Training
Monday to Friday (Flexible start times as long as 37.5 hour working week is covered)
Coating Technician required for a leading manufacturing company who can offer an excellent opportunity to develop into a skilled coating technician.
The Coating Technician role will suit candidates from any production/manufacturing background who have experience at any level - technician, technical operative, coatings or similar roles. You will need to be confident working independently and as part of a team. You will need to be comfortable with recording and analysing data trends and contributing to improvement initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to develop and learn new skills with a view to becoming a coating technician, experienced coating technicians are encouraged to apply.
The Coating Technician role will initially involve day to day production and development tasks and gradually take on more coating responsibility. You will work with the Operations manager to understand the underlying process for the production of optical products and then work with the coating team to ensure all products are finished to the required standards for the products varying purposes.
* Initially undertaking various production tasks then developing into a coatings engineer role
* Learning the process of optical production and finishing
* From any manufacturing/production who are looking to move into or continue in a coatings based role
* Comfortable working independently and as part of a team
* Comfortable lifting weights of 5kg on a regular basis