#Job No. TD541.
Competitive Salary + Training + 25 Days Holiday and Bank Holidays + Company Pension + Health Care
Monday to Friday 07:30 to 16:00
Coating Technician required for a growing and specialist coatings manufacturing company, who can offer excellent benefits and a formal, structured training program.
The Coating Technician role would suit candidates who are keen to learn and develop into a technical engineering role. You will need to be comfortable in a hands on role initially whilst you learn the manufacturing processes and capabilities. Candidates with a Physics, Engineering or similar degree/ similar qualifications will be particularly suited to this role. Non Graduates with relevant technical experience are also welcome to apply.
The Coating Technician role will initially involve the operating and maintenance of vacuum chambers to manufacture specialist coating products. You will work closely with the engineering team and once you have a clear understanding of the process, product and market you will develop into an engineering position. In this role you will liaise with clients to understand their specific needs, use specialist software to design products and develop new ideas for an expanding portfolio. You will work in a clean room environment.
The Coating Technician Role:
* Initially hands on operating and maintaining vacuum chambers, but developing into a full engineering role within approximately 2 years
* Working in a clean room environment to produce specialist coatings
* Clear and structured development program
The Coating Technician:
* Enthusiastic and keen to develop into an engineering role in a growing and specialist manufacturing company
* Confident dealing with technical problems