#Job No. RM492.
Commercial Analyst (Data/ Co-ordinator)
Monday to Friday 40 hours
Circa £30,000 per annum + 4% employer, 4% employee pension + 25 days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Commercial Analyst required for a well established manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to get involved in a highly varied hands on role where you will provide cross functional support to streamline the commercial department.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a data analysis/ commercial analysis or similar data coordination style role. You will have strong Excel skills and be confident using a variety of IT systems. You will be a strong communicator and be able to communicate across a variety of departments within the business including the international sales team. Candidates with a financial background are also encouraged to apply.
Your role will be based within the commercial department of a busy manufacturer. You will help to streamline data/ business potential in order to forecast procurement volumes, prices and sales against previous forecasts. You will help to coordinate new product launches, collate date and process for sign off. Weekly you will also create reports for procurement KPIs, ensure price files are up to date, weekly wastage reports, sales team market updates and market share analysis.
The company are the largest provider of their product in Europe and can offer long term career stability.
* Report on and analyse data to support the Species Directors and Business Development Director.
* Leverage current data/ business potential to streamline the commercial department.
* Preparation for monthly re-forecasts, inputting and analysing of procurement volumes, and prices and sales volumes and prices against budget and previous forecasts.
* Co-ordinate and support species directors in new product launches.
* Creating market share reports / analysis.
* Create and update internal weekly reports.
* Previous Data Analysis, forecasting/ commercial coordination experience.
* Any financial background/ knowledge is highly desired
* Strong IT Skills in particular Excel.
* Confident communicator.