#Job No. TW447.
Commissioning Engineer (Fire Alarms, Access Control, CCTV, Intercom)
London and the Home Counties
£32,000 - £38,000 + Overtime + Paid Travel Time + Call Out Bonus + Car + Holidays + Laptop + Mobile + Pension + Benefits
Commissioning Engineer required for well-known and reputable company who will give you full product training. Lots of voluntary overtime is on offer as is paid travel time with this secure business.
The successful candidate will be an Approved Electrician with knowledge of programming and operating fire control panels. Adequate experience of security alarms, CCTV, access control and / or intercoms is also required.
The role itself involves covering client sites in London and Home Counties, there is no stay away required. The role involves travelling to client’s locations for commissioning & testing equipment. You will be client facing and providing technical support, giving training on and off site to engineers when required. You will ensure all correct paperwork is filled in and returned to the office.
The Commissioning Engineer role:
* Commissioning & testing equipment at customer’s locations in London & the Home Counties
* Investigating problems and diagnosing and repairing faults post installation
* Provide support for other engineers
* Complete all documentation and paper work
The Commissioning Engineer:
* Strong experience in commissioning / installation of fire alarm & detection systems
* Knowledge of programming and operating fire control panels
* Adequate experience of security alarms, CCTV, access control and / or intercoms
* Approved Electrician with an apprenticeship, City & Guilds or equivalent qualification