#Job No. RM554B.
Continuous Improvements Engineer (Process Driven Manufacturing)
Monday to Friday 39 hours
Circa £46,000 per annum + Company Pension + Private Medical + Life Assurance + Flexi-Time + On Site Medical Centre + 25 Days Leave + Bank Holidays.
Continuous Improvements Engineer required for a successful manufacturer. This is a great opportunity to join a company at a senior level where you can really influence change and make improvements across site.
The successful candidate will be a qualified Engineer with extensive projects and continuous improvements experience. You will have a strong understanding of Lean manufacturing techniques and hold a six sigma green belt or higher. Those from an engineering (electrical or mechanical) and production/ operations backgrounds with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
Your role will be to lead the development of continuous improvement projects across the site including plant modification projects, cost saving initiatives, procurement and commissioning. You will manage the products from concept through to hand over to the Engineering team and work with the senior management team to problem solve potential issues and challenges. This is a key role in the business and you will be tasked with championing continuous improvement initiatives within the business.
The company are well established in their industry and can provide custom manufacturing to their global customers in the agricultural, agrochemical and chemical industries.
* Lead the development of plant modification projects from initial concept to handover.
* Be a catalyst for change within the business and support the plant managers.
* To provide a total engineering service on assigned Capex projects.
* To carry out the detailed design of project engineering stages including plant installation.
* To carry out the detailed design and project engineering stages.
The Continuous Improvements Engineer:
* Previous Plant Improvement/ Engineering improvement within manufacturing.
* Confident in influencing change at a senior level.
* Those from an engineering (electrical or mechanical) and production/ operations backgrounds with relevant experience are also encouraged to apply.
* Six Sigma Green belt or Lean qualifications.