#Job No. CC1082.
£35,000 to £40,000 + Pension + Healthcare + Salary Review after 6 months
Cost Accountant required for a growing and highly successful niche global company. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a professional company who have doubled their turnover in the past year. You will enjoy a varied, fast paced and challenging role.
The successful candidate will be ACCA qualified, hold an AAT or equivalent. It essential you feel confident using SAGE software. Candidates with experience managing credit control, cash flow, payroll and managing international payments should apply.
The role itself will involve financial accounting and reporting. You will be accountable for book keeping, credit control, VAT returns, payroll etc. You will work closely with the logistics department to strengthen relationships with clients internationally. This role reports into the CEO, you’ll prepare meeting packs for client annual meetings and advise the company on basic business and tax matters. You must be flexible due to time difference within international businesses and different time zones.
This is working for a leading supplier of sustainable products with a global client base. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate looking to join a growing organization who offer progression opportunities and pay rises in a friendly working environment.
* Undertake monthly financial accounting and prepare information required to meet group reporting deadlines.
* Sage accounts and Sage payroll.
* Working closely with the sales and logistics teams creating analysis reports with required information.
*Overseeing daily cash flow and reporting to CEO.
The person required:
* ACCA qualified, hold an AAT or equivalent
* Demonstrate an ability to communicate financial data at a range of levels.
* Confident using SAGE 200.