#Job No. JD395.
£20,000 to £22,000 Basic Salary + Holidays + Excellent Company Pension + BUPA Private Healthcare + Cigna Private Dental Care
Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm
Credit Controller required for a leading, international FMCG manufacturing company. This is a varied role in a friendly working environment where you will benefit from ongoing training and long term stability.
The successful candidate will be from a business admin background, and experience within finance/credit control is highly desirable. This is a varied and interesting role where your tasks will include but not be limited to processing invoices and credit notes, updating accounts, posting receipts, following up payments, managing and collecting debts. You will also undertake a variety of other tasks on an ad hoc basis, as required to cover absence and support the Financial Accountant and Finance Director.
The company are a well known and established manufacturer who operate across the globe. They adopt a staff focused approach and offer training and development, job satisfaction, long term stability and a competitive remuneration package.
* Managing and collecting debts from Company debtors
* Processing invoices and credit notes
* Keeping accounts up to date
* Following up payments, responding to client queries
* Business admin experience ideally gained in a finance/credit control role
* Understanding of Microsoft Excel (or similar package) and databases