#Job No. EA191a.
Customer Service Assistant (Automotive)
Circa £18,000 to £25,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Development Opportunities
Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 5.30pm. Fridays early finish 4.30pm
Customer Service Assistant required for a growing manufacturer of electronic system devices within the automotive industry. The company have great opportunities for training and further development in a varied position within a personable team environment. You will even get to manually test the kit on cars in the airfield!
The successful Customer Service Assistant will have a high level of experience within a Customer Service role, a Full Driving License and will have a passion of the Automotive/Motorsport Industry
This is a great opportunity to work within a business who are at the forefront of developing the latest technology.
* Part of the UK customer support team, dealing with internal/external queries via Email, Telephone and Occasionally Face to Face.
* Trouble shooting for clients.
* Completing recreated fault product testing to problem solve existing client issues.
* Attending open days to support with promoting the product range.
The Successful Graduate Automotive Engineer:
* You a high level of experience within a Customer Service role.
* A passion for Cars and Motorsport.
* You will need to be IT literate.
* A Full Driving License is required.