#Job No. JD402.
Customer Support Engineer (Electronics / Electromechanical Devices)
£25,000 to £30,000 Basic Salary + Up to 10% Bonus + Holidays + Pension
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing manufacturer of electromechanical devices who are recruiting due to expansion. This a great opportunity for an Electronics professional looking to take a step into a role where you will have increased responsibility for customer relations, or for existing Customer Support Engineers looking for a new challenge.
The successful candidate will need to be from an Electronics background with a good technical understanding of electronics, this experience can be gained in any environment.
The role itself will be focused on providing remote technical support to customers, and also undertaking repairs and reporting non conformances to the Quality team. You will be predominantly be site based but will be required to travel to client sites on occasion, with all travel fully expensed.
The company are well established and a leader within their sector, they manufacture electromechanical devices for a number of industries. This is a great opportunity for candidates looking for technical progression and training.
* Providing remote technical support to customers
* Undertaking repairs to faulty equipment and reporting non-conformances to Quality
* Primarily site based with occasional travel to client site required
* Working in a service team of 8 people
* Good technical understanding of Electronics gained in any environment