#Job No. EA191a.
Customer Support Technician (Technical Support/Troubleshooting)
Circa £18,000 to £30,000 DOE + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Development Opportunities
Monday to Thursday, 8.45am to 5.30pm. Fridays early finish 4.30pm
Customer Support Technician required for a growing manufacturer of electronic system devices within the automotive industry. The company have great opportunities for training and further development in a varied position within a personable team environment. You will even get to manually test the kit on cars in the airfield!
The successful Customer Support Technician will have a high level of experience within a Customer Support role, a Full Driving License and will have a passion of the Automotive/Motorsport Industry. You will need to be a Technically minded and Tech Savvy to be able to learn the aspects of the role.
This is a great opportunity to work within a business who are at the forefront of developing the latest technology.
The Customer Support Technician Role:
* Part of the UK customer support team, dealing with internal/external queries via Email, Telephone and Occasionally Face to Face.
* Trouble shooting for clients.
* Completing recreated fault product testing to problem solve existing client issues.
* Attending open days to support with promoting the product range.
The Successful Customer Support Technician:
* You a high level of experience within a Customer Support role.
* A passion for Cars and Motorsport.
* You will need to be IT literate and Tech Savvy.
* A Full Driving License is required.