#Job No. JS254.
Competitive Salary + Pension + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Design Draftsperson required for a market leader in the design of bespoke manufacturing equipment.
The Design Draftsperson role would be suited to drawing office staff familiar with sheet metal, stainless steel and/or structural metal design and fabrication. You will require some engineering grounding and will be conversant with basic design practices and manufacturing environments. You will have strong 3D design package experience on SolidWorks.
The Design Draftsperson role will involve both concept design of parts and modification of design work using mild and stainless-steel materials, and providing drawing assistance for colleagues. Some of the parts are standard, however, some of the role will involve work with bespoke parts. You will be working to drawing office standards and liaising within the company to ensure drawings are issued in line with technical specification provided.
The company produce a specialist range of machinery for manufacturing and leisure industry sectors and offer comprehensive internal training. You will work within a successful team of 5 who take a proactive lead in managing the preparation of drawings, parts lists and other documents for a range of products.
The Design Draftsperson Role:
* Design Draftsperson role using steel materials
* Primarily work on Solidworks and AutoCAD to create parts and drawings as required
* Working in a team of 7 to ensure all technical specifications are completed to a high standard
The Design Draftsperson:
* Mechanical design and manufacturing background preferable
* Experience in 3D design on either SolidWorks
* Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines