#Job No. RM576.
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum + 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension
Design Engineer required for successful and growing water systems company. This is a great opportunity to join a company that is at the forefront of technology in their industry and work with prestigious clients across the UK and internationally.
The successful candidate will be an experienced mechanical design engineer with experience working within an engineering/ construction/ facilities/ structural or similar background and have experience working with sheet metal and structural steel. You will be proficient using Revit and AutoCAD 2D and any experience working with BIM software is highly desired.
Your role will be to help design water systems and building plant room layout for construction within the built environment. You will work alongside the lead design engineer to produce drawings from concept, working with the clients by attending project meetings and attending site visits. You will help to create, check and approve models and layouts for customers and ensure product specifications are compliant.
The company are niche designer and specialist in their area and have increased headcount significantly over the last year and hope to continue this trend throughout 2020 so now is an exciting time to join.
* Mechanical design of water systems and building plant room layout for the built environment.
* Designing projects from concept and working closely with clients.
* Working on Revit and AutoCAD 2D.
* Creating, checking and approving models and layouts.
* Liaise with customers and suppliers on technical design matters
* Working on multiple projects at once.
The Design Engineer:
* Proficient in Revit and AutoCAD 2D.
* Experience with other BIM software highly desired.
* Previous mechanical design experience in an engineering/ construction/ facilities environment.
* Able to interpret mechanical drawings.