#Job No. EA122.
Product Design Engineer (Sheet Metal)
£25,000 to £35,000 + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Pension + Bonus Scheme
Monday to Friday, 7.30am to 4.30pm.
Design Engineer required for a growing manufacturer who are currently expanding their sheet metal based product range. The company offer a personable environment and modern working facilities.
The successful Design Engineer will have previous product development and/or sheet metal design experience. You will be able to use 3D CAD and ideally Solidworks. Any previous project management experience would be advantageous. You will need to be a creative/innovative individual.
The company are renowned for their excellent product offering. They have a great staff retention rate and are a secure and well established business.
The Design Engineer:
* 70/30 split between new concepts and modifications of previous templates/designs.
* Working as part of the research and development team to create innovative concepts based of client feedback and market research.
* Managing NPD projects from concept to manufacture, also breaking designs down to assembly level.
* Working with sheet metals, plastics and steels.
* Design manual handling, enclosures and storage solution products.
The Successful Design Engineer:
* You will have previous product development and/or sheet metals experience.
* You will be able to use CAD in 3D, ideally with Solidworks.
* Any previous project management experience would be advantageous.
* You will need to be a creative/innovative individual.