#Job No. MC307.
Design Engineer (Mechanical – 3D Inventor)
£35,000 to £40,000 + Benefits Package
Experienced 3D Mechanical Design Engineer required to work in a varied and technically challenging role. The position covers concept based design and re-modification work designing complete machines.
The role will suit candidates who are looking to expand their range of design skills in a challenging environment. You will receive full product and process training but must be a mechanical qualified Engineer with previous design experience.
This dynamic British manufacturing company sells its products internationally and is in rapid growth mode. 2019 is an exciting time for the business as they are growing and hiring additional staff.
* Concept and re-modification based 3D design using Inventor.
* Project based work to include participation in technical reviews and conceptual design.
* Interface with other engineering team members, departments and customers.
* Will be an experienced designer with experience on ANY 3D CAD package (Autodesk Inventor preferred but NOT essential).
* Will have a strong mechanical engineering knowledge as demonstrated by experience and/or qualification.
* Proven experience of innovative design skills – able to work on projects from concept to build and test.