#Job No. MC373.
Design Engineer (Mechanical – 3D Inventor)
£35,000 to £50,000 + Benefits Package
Experienced 3D Mechanical Design Engineer required to work in a varied and technically challenging role. The position for a mechanical design engineer covers concept based design, utilising where possible aspects of existing machine designs to achieve the desired solution to meet the customer’s requirements.
The role will suit candidates who are looking to expand their range of design skills in a challenging environment. You will receive full product and process training but must be a mechanical qualified Engineer with previous design experience, preferably in machinery design.
This manufacturing company is growing from strength to strength and requires additional staff to deal with the increased volume of business.
* Concept and re-modification based 3D design using Inventor.
* Project based work to include participation in technical reviews and conceptual design.
* Interface with other engineering team members, departments and customers.
* Will be an experienced designer with experience on ANY 3D CAD package (Autodesk Inventor preferred but NOT essential).
* Will have a strong mechanical engineering knowledge as demonstrated by experience and/or qualification.
* Proven experience of innovative design skills – able to work on projects from concept to build and test.