#Job No. TD437.
Design Engineer (R+D)
£30,000 to £35,000 + Generous Company Profit Share + Company Shares + 20 Days Holiday, Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown + Company Pension + Gym + Death in Service + Income Protection
Monday to Friday
Design Engineer required for a market leading engineering company who can offer and excellent opportunity to work in a development focussed and technical role.
The Design Engineer role will suit candidates from any mechanical design background who are confident with 2D and 3D design. Ideally you will have injection moulding experience, but candidates from other backgrounds are encouraged to apply. You will need to be confident working independently, as part of a small R+D team, as well as with electrical and electronic engineers.
The Design Engineer role will involve the design of mechanical aspects, components and housing units for small to medium sized electronic products. You will be liaising with internal teams to create designs that minimise RF emissions and will need to establish sizes and placement of electronic components and PCBs. You will be responsible for creating new designs and working on/improving legacy products.
* Design of mechanical aspects, components and housing units for electrical/electronic products/devices and medical devices for use in harsh and extreme environments
* Working on development of new products in a small R+D team
* Lasing with internal teams/engineers throughout your design process
* From any mechanical design background
* Ideally have experience with injection moulding, candidates with strong experience in other areas ae encourage to apply