#Job No. EA140.
Electrical Controls Engineer (PLC/HMI)
Competitive Salary + Bonus Scheme + Private Healthcare After 12 Months + Private Pension + 25 Days Holiday Plus Bank Holidays
Monday to Thursday 8am to 5pm, Friday 8am to 2pm.
Roughly one month of international travel per annum.
Electrical Controls Engineer required for a well-established and reputable Engineering division of an internationally renowned manufacturer, who offer an interesting and very varied role and the opportunity to hold an important position within the business.
The successful Electrical Controls Engineer will need to be able to design and programme PLCs from scratch, and have experience working with Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider, and or Mitsubishi. You will also have experience working with HMIs. Any experience within industrial communications (Profinet, Profibus, Ethernet, RS232/485) is desirable but not essential.
The Electrical Controls Engineer will be involved in the design, manufacture, and installation/commissioning of bespoke machinery built to apply specialist materials into heavy manufacturing environments. This is a cradle to grave role where you will work on a project by project basis from design to install, typically projects are high value and you will work on between 6 and 12 in a year within the UK, and internationally, working alongside on other Automation Engineer and a Mechanical Design team.
The company have built up an excellent reputation and are well known for the quality of their work, they offer a challenging and varied role where you will have the opportunity to become a key figure within the department, whilst benefitting from an excellent remuneration package.
The Electrical Controls Engineer:
* Design, manufacture, and installation/commissioning of bespoke machinery.
* Servicing of commissioned machinery during warrantee.
* Responsibility for designing PLCs, HMI screens, and communications.
* Cradle to grave project management.
* Working on c. 6 to 12 projects in a year.
The Successful Electrical Controls Engineer:
* Able to design and programme PLCs from scratch (Siemens/Allen Bradley/Schneider/Mitsubishi.
* Experience working with HMIs.
* Experience within industrial communications (Profinet/Profibus, Ethernet, RS232/485) is highly desirable but not essential.