#Job No. CC954.
Electrical Design Engineer
£35,000 to £45,000 Per Annum + 25 days holidays + Pension
Electrical Design Engineer required for rapidly expanding, successful business who have recently taken on brand new international contracts. The company design bespoke control systems for a range of manufacturing sectors.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a growing business where you will enjoy excellent training opportunities and working autonomously.
The role will be suited to electrically qualified and experienced engineers from a relevant electrical design background - any engineering industry sectors can be considered. The successful Electrical Design Engineer will need experience creating schematics - using EPlan or ProPanel will be advantageous.
The role will be based primarily from the company’s new premises in Peterborough. You will be speaking customers and managing projects from cradle to grave, from initial tender through to design test and commissioning stage. Ongoing, one on one and external training courses will be made available to the right candidate.
This is an exciting new venture with a very promising outlook and high customer demand now. This is an exciting time to join and benefit from a progressive career in a niche industry sector.
The role In Brief:
* Designing specialised and bespoke electrical schematics
* Working with EPlan and ProPanel software
* Liaising with clients to provide electrical solutions
The Person Required:
* Experienced electrical design engineer from any engineering environment
* Ideally you will have systems integration experience
* Looking for autonomous position you can make your own