#Job No. PM518S.
£38,000 BASIC + Overtime Opportunities Paid at Premium Rate + Bonus + 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
Monday to Friday DAYS role
Electrical Engineer required for market leading manufacturer. This is an excellent opportunity to get into a pivotal Maintenance role within an outstanding organisation offering a great package on a DAYS based role.
This role will suit someone with a strong electrical background within any manufacturing or industrial environment with good pre planned maintenance or continuous improvement experience looking to move into a more senior planning/ technical lead role. Alternatively, candidates with an internal projects background are also encouraged to apply. Applicants must have strong PLC skills.
You will be responsible for the daily reliability of a fully automated production line. Planning, executing and reviewing maintenance and shut downs to ensure excellent plant efficiency and productivity. This includes being the point of contact contractors, administering health and safety permits and assigning their workload. You will take part in root cause analysis on major breakdowns and factor implement CI works into upcoming shut downs. The role is 70% office based but you will assist the maintenance team in a hands-on capacity when required.
Excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer or a Maintenance Planner looking to take a step up in their career. You will join a growing organisation who are looking to invest in their staff and the facility.
* Maintenance planning and scheduling. Overseeing shut down periods.
* Plan and lead improvement projects, making recommendations to optimise plant efficiency and productivity.
* Occasional hands on maintenance support including PLC interrogation
* Assign staff effectively to breakdowns.
* Use of SAP.
* Mainly office based and shop floor when required.
* Managing and maintaining healthy area financial budget.
* Strong planning/supervisory experience within ANY manufacturing environment OR good maintenance engineer with good PPM experience looking to move into a planning focused role.
* Electrical maintenance engineering experience.
* Strong PLC fault finding/interrogation background
* Happy in a 70% office based role.