#Job No. RM505A.
Electrical Engineer/ Technician
Redruth commutable from Truro
4 on 4 off DAYS 6am to 6pm
£34,680 per annum + Company Sick Pay + Life Assurance + Benefits Package + Subsidised Canteen + 20 Days Holiday
Electrical Engineer required for a state of the art food manufacturing facility. This is a great opportunity to join an expanding company that have recently invested £10 million at this site.
The role would suit an experienced Electrical Engineer with either electrical or mechanical qualifications who has good electrical understanding including invertors, drives and 3 phase controls. You can come from ANY manufacturing/ industrial or service engineering background. Strong ex forces candidates (REME) are also encouraged to apply. Applicants must be willing to work in a livestock processing environment.
Your role will be split between planned and reactive maintenance within a state of the art manufacturing and livestock processing facility. The company have invested millions into this facility so opportunities for projects and install work will be available. You will be involved in continuous improvement initiatives to enhance factory performance and work closely with production to achieve production targets.
* Planned and reactive maintenance on food processing machinery.
* Project and installation work on new machinery.
* Enhance factory performance through CI initiatives.
* Working a 4 on 4 off DAYS role.
* Holds a relevant engineering qualification.
* Electrically or mechanically qualified.
* Experience in hydraulics, pneumatics, 3 phase, invertors and drives.
* Happy to work in a livestock processing environment.