#Job No. CC994.
Electrical Maintenance Engineer
£45,000 + 25 Days Holiday + Pension + Health Cash Plan + Discounted Gym Membership + Cycle Scheme
4 of 4 off rotating days and nights
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a successful national business whose name is well known across the UK. You will have the opportunity to work in a modern, fast paced facility alongside a friendly, hardworking team.
The successful candidate will be an Electrical Maintenance Engineer from ANY background. Those with experience of working with single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and PLC Fault Finding should apply (Training can be provided for PLC’s). Candidates from manufacturing background will be at a considerable advantage. Electrical Engineers which hold a HNC, apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent from other backgrounds should also make an application.
You will carry out daily activities from the PPM schedule and respond to breakdowns. You will be part of a multi-skilled Maintenance team and work within a modern FMCG environment.
The company have been trading for many years and are continuing to go from strength to strength. Ongoing training and development opportunities will be available for right person.
* PPM and reactive Electrical Maintenance
* Working within multi-skilled team of engineers
* Working rotating days and night shifts Monday to Sunday
* Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer from any manufacturing or engineering background
* Strong knowledge of hydraulics and pneumatics
* Used to working to health and safety practices within your daily scope of responsibility
* Will ideally hold a HNC, apprenticeship or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
* 4 on 4 off rotating days and nights