#Job No. RM569.
Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
£39,967.20 + Company Pension + Holiday (248 hours) + External Training & Development (Multiskilling)
42 hours a week, 8 days repeating pattern 4 on 4 off, 2x12 hour day and 2x12 hour nights 6am to 6pm
Electrical Maintenance Engineer required for a modern manufacturing facility. The company are currently going through a period of impressive growth and really invest in their staff by sending staff on external training courses.
The ideal maintenance engineer will be electrically biased and ideally have a good mechanical understanding. You will have ideally have completed a recognized apprenticeship or be qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in electrical engineering. You will have experience working in any manufacturing environment and will have a good understanding of PLCs.
This is an exciting opportunity for you to join a manufacturer who are leading in their field. They can offer a stable working environment and the opportunity to go on multiskilling courses.
* To ensure all equipment is working to a safe and satisfactory standard
* To fault find and repair all equipment and machinery
* To follow and adhere planned maintenance programme
* To assist in machine modification projects
* To keep the engineering manager informed of any problems within the department
The Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
* Experienced Maintenance Engineer from any manufacturing/ plant maintenance background.
* Hold a Electrical Qualification (NVQ Level 3/ Apprenticeship or equivalent).