#Job No. JS40c.
£37,320 (Inc Shift Allowance) + Pension + Car Scheme
Permanent Night Shift – Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am
Electrical Technician roles available in a global and highly successful manufacturing company. This is a great chance for a candidate to make the step into manufacturing. This role is offering lots of training and potential career progression.
To apply for the position, candidates need to demonstrate strong electrical skills and have working knowledge of PLC’s. Applicants from outside of manufacturing are encouraged to apply, those from ex forces, facilities, service, industrial and other transferable engineering backgrounds will all be considered.
The role is a mix of reactive and PPM in a high-volume manufacturing facility. The facility has a wide range of machinery including robotics and control systems. You’ll also carry out improvement work to machines when needed. You’ll form part of a large maintenance team typically specialising in one area of a large manufacturing facility.
This is a great chance to make the step into manufacturing and work for a global manufacturer. The role offers a chance to work in a highly advanced facility where you’ll develop skills and enjoy a competitive benefits package.
The role in brief:
* Electrical Technician
* PPM and reactive maintenance
* Upgrades and improvement projects when needed
* Permanent nights shift Sunday to Thursday 10pm to 6am, some flexibility may be required occasionally.
* Remain compliant with all Health and Safety procedures.
The person required:
* Some knowledge of PLCs
* PPM and reactive maintenance skills
* Level 3 City & Guilds /Apprenticeship engineering qualification or equivalent
* Happy to work a permanent nights shifts