#Job No. PM537.
£26,000 to £30,000 DOE (£50,000 OTE) + Pension + Holidays + Bank Holidays
Double Days Shift, Weekly Rotation
Electrical Technician required within a well established and stable manufacturer who supply to the construction industry. They offer a varied role and a step into manufacturing for the successful candidate.
The role would suit an electrical engineer from ANY industrial/ex forces background who has experience of working on and maintaining production machinery which operates from 3 phase electrics.
The role will primarily involve reactive and pre planned maintenance in a high volume manufacturing facility. In the busier months most of the role will be reactive and in the winter months there will be more of a focus on PPM schedules. This will naturally vary with production outputs. There are two different aspects of the product range that the company offer so you will split your time between two different factories on site. Occasionally, you will also be required to carry out site facilities maintenance.
The company are well established in their field and are continuing to win new contracts. They design, manufacture and supply products to the construction industry to fit customer briefs. This is a great opportunity to develop your skills with training and development opportunities and to boost potential earnings with overtime being readily available.
* Reactive maintenance of manufacturing equipment and PPM work
* Occasional facilities maintenance work
* 40 hour week - 06:00-15:00 and 13:00 to end of production (which can vary). Any extra hours will be paid at an overtime rate
* Some weekend work will be expected
* Knowledge of PLC’s and fault finding an advantage
* Must be from an electrical background
* Candidates from the construction/manufacturing/FMCG industries will have an advantage.
* Ex forces candidates are encouraged to apply
*Team player who can also work unsupervised when required