#Job No. EA194a.
£15 to £16 Per Hour + 30 Days Leave + Overtime Paid at Premium + Pension + Opportunities for Training and Development
40 Hours per week, varied hours and days.
Electrician required for a market leading food manufacturer with plans for significant growth and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a personable working environment with great opportunities for training, development and progression.
The successful Electrician will need to be Electrically Qualified and have a full Apprenticeship. Those with Testing and Inspection would be at an advantage.
The company supply their products into various food retailers and have a wide product range.
* Maintain electrical wiring on site.
* Improve and upgrade the electrical wiring on this site as and when required.
* Take the lead in equipment installations.
* Maintain the site schematic and circuit charts.
* Ensuring stores booking in and out procedures are followed.
* Maintenance of engineering stores by identifying parts and raising acquisition forms for stock replenishment.
* Assisting other Engineers when required.
* Providing training and support for electrical apprentices.
The Successful Electrician:
* Formal Electrical Qualification, City and Guilds, ONC or Equivalent.
* Hold an electrical Apprenticeship
* Testing and inspection Certification is desirable.