#Job No. EA280.
£24,000 to £32,000 DOE (Can be negotiated further for experienced candidates) + Holidays + Bank Holidays + Overtime (can be taken back in Lieu) + Company Van + Pension
Monday to Friday
Onsite for 8.30am to 4.30pm
Electrician required for a growing electrical services business expanding into new divisions and sectors.
The successful Electrician will have previous experience electrically within any industry, although those from Domestic or Commercial background will be at an advantage. You can be straight from an apprenticeship or experienced. You will hold your 17th edition and will be electrically qualified. Those with their 18th edition, testing & inspection or experience of working on alarm systems will be highly advantageous. You will be very punctual and have a strong work ethic.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable company who take care of their team. They offer a great working environment and room to grow as an individual.
The Electrician Role:
* Mostly domestic work such as rewires/refurbs, with the occasional requirement for commercial works.
* Ensuring Van is stocked out with the appropriate equipment before undertaking jobs/projects.
* Private housing and maintenance works for letting agents.
* Security systems installations works (if trained).
The Successful Electrician:
* Electrical Domestic or Commercial background.
* You can be straight from an apprenticeship or experienced.
* You will hold your 17th edition.
* Those with their 18th edition, testing & inspection or experience of working on Alarm systems will be highly advantageous.
* You will be very punctual and have a strong work ethic.