#Job No. MN31.
Electronics Engineer (R&D)
Up to £35,000 (DOE) + 25 days Holiday (increases with service) + Bank Holidays + Pension + Life Assurance
Electronics Engineer required for a well-established, market leading and innovative company. They offer a varied role where you get involved in developing current and upcoming new products. This is a great opportunity for skill development with extensive training on offer.
This role includes a 50/50 split between the office and workshop. You will be testing and developing current, and future upcoming projects. You will be maintaining safety and regulatory approvals as well as undertaking further research and development to improve products. You will also be liaising with sales teams to provide technical support.
Candidates MUST be from a strong electronics/electrical background. As well as relative experience in any research and development industry.
This is a fantastic career move for applicants who wish to join a growing company who offer great training opportunities. You can boost your skillset and work in a friendly working environment.
The Electronics Engineer Role:
* Varied role 50/50 shop floor office split
* Maintaining engineering specifications/approving technical documentation
* Liaising with Sales team
* Research and development of current and future products
The Electronics Engineer:
* Strong electronic/electrical experience
* Research and development experience
* Any mechanical product design experience is a bonus but not essential.