#Job No. TD537.
£26,000 to £32,000 + 20 Days Holiday + Pension + Bonus
37 hours a week, 8.30am to 5.00pm & Friday 8.30am to 4.00pm
Electronics Engineer required for a successful niche manufacturer of high tech products. This is a new and varied role in a competent electronics team.
To apply for the role, you need to have a Degree in electronics or equivalent. The training is very hands on and you will be supported by a Senior Engineer and the Technical Director.
You will be responsible for electronics design and assisting in the test and verification of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies. You’ll also work with the development team to generate electronic interface control documents and specifications and some project management. The role will suit someone who likes to have involvement in the whole product life cycle.
The company are well established providing a niche product range. They have built up an excellent reputation for delivering an advanced product with an excellent customer focused service.
The Electronics Engineer role:
* Assist primarily in the test and verification of electronic and electro-mechanical assemblies
* To develop testing solutions using C for CAN bus
* Generation of reports and the documentation of results
The Electronics Engineer required:
* Thorough knowledge of electronic design
* Degree in electronics or equivalent
* Strong team player
* Experience of using C to develop software