#Job No. EA277.
Engineering Team Leader (Deputy/Maintenance)
£18.40 Per Hour (£40,185.60) rising to £18.90 (£41,391) following six months’ probation + Holidays + Overtime Paid at Premium + Pension + Training and Development + Progression Opportunities Long Term
4 on 4 off Rotating shift pattern, 6 till 6.
Deputy Engineering Team Leader required for a market leading manufacturer who have plans for significant grow and investment. They are a successful independent company who offer a personable working environment with great opportunities for training, development and progression.
The successful Deputy Engineering Team Leader will be from either electrical or mechanical background. Applicants will need to have manufacturing experience and a formal engineering qualification. Previous leadership experience is advantageous.
The company supply their products into various food retailers and have a wide product range.
The Deputy Engineering Team Leader:
* This position is mostly hands on, but will require you to deputise in the Engineering Team Leaders absence.
* Overseeing a team of engineers when deputising, having responsibility over job delegation and day to day maintenance operations.
* Opportunity to work cross functionally within the business and other departments.
* Ensuring the team follow H&S procedures in place.
* Overseeing and assisting projects for machinery modifications/improvements.
* Mostly PPM work, alongside reactive breakdowns.
* Maintenance of Production Machinery within a high-volume environment.
* Those who are electrically biased will work on: Single & 3 Phase Electrics, Motors, Invertors, Wiring and PLC Fault Finding.
* Those who are mechanically biased will work on: Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Conveyors, Gears and Bearings. If you have machining or welding experience this will be advantageous although training can be provided.
The Successful Deputy Engineering Team Leader:
* Either Mechanical or Electrical, being competent on the equipment listed.
* Applicants will need to have manufacturing experience and a formal engineering qualification.
* Previous leadership experience is advantageous.